Original Music:Forgive the Vocals
- 6 Word Challenge Of The Week (17)
- Flash Fiction & Short Stories (17)
- Friday Frighteners (17)
- Just Thinking (237)
- Let Us Learn Saturday (47)
- Lyretry (336)
- Malevolent Mondays (4)
- Novel Bits and Bites (34)
- Question of the Week (45)
- The History Of Words Sunday (19)
- Thoughts and Observations (176)
- Thursday Thoughts (62)
- Tuesday Morning Ramblings (45)
- Wednesdays Writing Prompt (33)
- Word of the Every Other Day (76)
- Worst Day Ever Quotes That Will Make You Reconsider (50)
Great Blogs I Follow
- IV Quotes
- Do What You Love
- Ed A. Murray
- Edward Z Reviews
- The Linear Learner
- ~ Trivial Music Silliness ~
- BLACK LOCUST
- ASPIRING WRITER.
- The Quintessential Pen
- Mocha Latte & LaLa Conversation
- Snippets of SnapDragon
- Den of Dreams
- This Weird Chick's Blog
- Steve For The Deaf
- Rhonda's Blogging
- Scribbler's Cloud
- Tammie Painter
- The Self-Talk Show
- The Caffeinated Writer
- Henry Black
- Writing By Moonlight
- The Introspective Scribbler
- ~Indigo Spring~
- Entertaining Stories
- Short Prose
- anizasmesh's Weblog
- Hey, Look! A Writer Fellow!
- The writer's blogk
- Rough Draft
- Melinda Kucsera - USA Today Bestselling Author of Epic Fantasy Adventures
- Author/Journalist Jessica Samuels
- Mike Schlossberg - Author
- Self-Publishing News for Self Publishing Authors
- Timothy Bateson (ramblings of an author)
- Didi Oviatt
- M J Mallon YA/Paranormal Author
- R. Doug Wicker — Author
- Sarah Loudin Thomas AUTHOR
Posts I Like
- 21,755 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: prompt
The sensation was filtered through the ever-rising fear that ‘he’ was watching at that very moment. She quietly hoped he was.
She sat pondering the distance that surely had occurred since this morning. Were they gone forever this time? The night would bring darkness and answers.
As I focused the camera, Nora turned to accept my presence. I knew I could help her, but was this the best way? Of all the places and of all the days, we had found ourselves here.
As she approached the sign post, she slowly realized it’s significance. What would the others decide?
The surface rippled in its glassiness while the moonlight clung tight. She knew what swam beneath but she didn’t know where.
A single cloud rested above the structure that now stood before her. From a single word, the towering shape had formed.
‘Should I toss the knife?’ She was not sure what to do next. The plan had escaped her now that his blood was on her hands. She looked down at her wrists and watched in amazement as the wounds closed … Continue reading
The path was widening. The trees thinning. Was this the place they had heard of? Only the ritual would tell.
So many people will know. Will it make a difference for those responsible for the atrocities? Only tomorrow will tell.
She looked up at Devin’s reflection and knew they had to get out of the city before the second wave came through. Once to the woodline, they would have a whole new set of problems.
The council had spoken. She would be tried for giving the unfaithful hope. Her false imprisonment only fed her desire to break them.